Indiana Graduation Pathways
Round3 offers a solution to the new Indiana graduation pathways requiring students to learn and demonstrate employability skills through project, service- or work-based learning experience.
Round3 is also a great fit for the collaborative nature of many courses, including:
- AP Seminar
- AP Capstone
- Computer Science
- IB Programs
- Online courses
Educators and administrators report that Round3:
- Documents student work and feedback at different points in a project cycle
- Captures evidence for student agency, collaboration, problem-solving, and critical thinkin
- Enables earlier support and intervention during a project cycle, resulting in higher quality work.
- Provides context for meaningful discussions about what high-quality feedback looks like
- Supports their focus on teaching and practicing a feedback and revision process
Users also love the asynchronous nature of tool, including the ability to:
- Review work and feedback when it is convenient
- Review student work and feedback during a student or parent conference.
Are you interested in seeing demo or learning how Round3 can enhance teaching and learning at your school? Please complete this brief form and we will contact you within 24 hours.